After a few years in education at Reedy Creek Elementary School, Tim Weisheyer followed his entrepreneurial spirit and launched his real estate career.
By the age of 24 he was a multi-million dollar producer and had become known for delivering excellence in every transaction he was a part of. Tim quickly became a key representative for many of the top builders in the area and developed a land acquisition team to aide those he represented in meeting the high demands of Central Florida’s growth.
In 2000, Tim incorporated his real estate company and later branded it under the name Dream Builders Realty and dbrCommercial.
Tim has many awards and appointments to attest to his success as a businessman and real estate professional. Such as:
- Realtor® of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Rising Realtor® Star of the Year
- Realtor® Star of the Year
- Osceola County Realtor® Public Policy Advocacy Award
- Presidential Award Receipt
- United States Congressional Recognition for Small Business Excellence
- President of Osceola County Association of Realtors®
- Osceola County’s Real Estate Office of the Year
Tim is a two-term Chairman of the Osceola County School Board where he helps set the strategic vision and direction of the school district – with a strong emphasis on innovation, collaboration and accountability.
Born on Long Island, New York, Tim moved to Central Florida in 1987. He is married to Pam and has two daughters, Christina and Kourtney. Tim has spent more than 20 years leading and teaching student ministry and has proudly served on the board of directors for local organizations, such as:
- Osceola Education Foundation
- Grace Landing
- Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce